Re: Converting comma-delimited data to tab-delimited

От Randall Perry
Тема Re: Converting comma-delimited data to tab-delimited
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, that last code didn't work. This does:

use Text::CSV_XS;

my $csv = Text::CSV_XS->new();

while (<>) {
                $csv->parse($_);
                print join("\t", $csv->fields) . "\n";
}

--
Randy Perry
sysTame

phn                 561.589.6449
mobile email        help@systame.com

От: Randall Perry
Сообщение: Re: Converting comma-delimited data to tab-delimited